Home » , » Get Watch I.C.U. - 2009 Online Streaming Movies

Video streaming I.C.U. Online Movie Streaming, knowning that all alone ought to offer you an indicator of how substantially people enjoy th...

I.C.U. Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Video streaming I.C.U. Online Movie Streaming, knowning that all alone ought to offer you an indicator of how substantially people enjoy this film.

The video runs for 91 minutes but it surely fails to feel that way given that the movie is fast paced and there are far more than plenty of subplots to maintain you hooked. The director is able to you want to keep storyline coherent, so you do not ever lose an eye on what is happening.

Storyline I.C.U. :


A sadistic voyeuristic killer is stalking the city. 3 curious teenagers while spying on their neighbors believe they've discovered his identity. But when your holiday high rise apartment is filled with hidden CCTV cameras. Who is really watching who?



Movie Posters


0-I.C.U.








I.C.U. details :


  • Genre : Horror, Thriller

  • Company :

  • Release : 2009-11-11

  • Runtime : 91 minutes

  • Vote : 2 count



  • I.C.U. Clips :








    This motion picture is for sure to provoke feelings a single focus and other. That has a first-class director, superb writing, as well as an all-star cast, I.C.U. is really a movie that day-to-day lives approximately its hype. The synergy from the components helps to make the motion picture larger in general, and that is why This can be a definite need to-see motion picture.

    This video is packed with suspense, action, drama, a and romance sense of humor. I.C.U. is the kind of dvd that may get you to a curler-coaster of sensations featuring a breathtaking overall performance and amazing visual effects.