Home » , , , » Get Watch I Am Number Four - 2011 Online Movie Streaming

Movie streaming I Am Number Four Film Online, knowning that by yourself need to provide you with an indicator of methods substantially ever...

I Am Number Four Watch and Download Free Movie in HD Streaming

Movie streaming I Am Number Four Film Online, knowning that by yourself need to provide you with an indicator of methods substantially everyone loves this motion picture.

The video runs for 109 minutes but it really fails to feel like way as the video is fast paced and there are far more than more than enough subplots to hold you connected. The director seems to maintain your tale coherent, and you do not ever suffer a loss of an eye on what is going on.

Storyline I Am Number Four :


A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him in this sci-fi action thriller. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.



Movie Images


0-I Am Number Four1-I Am Number Four2-I Am Number Four3-I Am Number Four4-I Am Number Four5-I Am Number Four6-I Am Number Four7-I Am Number Four8-I Am Number Four9-I Am Number Four10-I Am Number Four








I Am Number Four details :


  • Genre : Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure

  • Company : D, R, B, T

  • Release : 2011-02-15

  • Runtime : 109 minutes

  • Vote : 879 count



  • I Am Number Four Clips :








    This film is for certain to provoke feelings in just one direction or another. That has a first-class director, great writing, as well as an all-star cast, I Am Number Four is actually a movie that existence around its hype. The synergy of that pieces definitely makes the video higher generally, and that is why This is a concrete have to-see video.

    This dvd is stuffed with suspense, drama, a, romance and action humor. I Am Number Four is the amount of film that will take you to some roller-coaster of sensations featuring a impressive performance and fantastic visual effects.